The Wiccan Rede

The Wiccan Rede

Saturday, May 22, 2010

rune casting

This is my first entry in a while. I have been really busy with school and haven't been posting recently. Today Fastian(another member of moonweb coven which is my coven) and I tried to do a reading using runes. We started out with simple readings, kind of silly ones but then we got into deeper, more serious readings. I think that it was very succesful and that the readings were quite accurate, though I can't be sure for the future readings yet. Rune casting, although maybe not as accurate as scrying or other methods of divination, it is simpler and faster. It is also more general so you can't figure out who you are gonig to marry or what grade you are gonig to get on your algebra test or things like that. The readings have to be more general. Anyway, just felt like posting this to try and get back into the habit of posting. Blessed be!

Here is a link to a site that describes how runecasting works so you can try it for yourself. It is very simple and quick and doesn't require too much practice, a little but I supose everything does. Anyway, good luck.
http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/index_divination.html

No comments:

Post a Comment