The Wiccan Rede

The Wiccan Rede

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spell to get one's visitation removed

I have a friend who is having problems with her father. She feels that she is in danger of going over to his house so I am posting this spell for her.

First, find an area suitable to cast a circle that is large enough to comfortably fit whoever is going to be present. Cleanse the area to prepare for your magick. This can be done several ways. The two most common ways are by sweeping with a besom or by smudging. Once your area is cleansed then cast your circle.

After you have cast your circle then you need to have six candles. Place five of them at even integrals around the circle and place the last one in the center of the circle. Sit down and take some time to meditate and clear your mind so that you are totally focused when casting your spell.

After you have meditated for a while then take some time to gather up some energy. Imagine it as a ball of pure white light. After you have summoned a sufficent amount of energy then recite the incantation.

You are holding me back,
you are causing me stress,
you are causing me pain,
and I want it to end.
I want to be rid of you (name of person),
so that you can never harm me again,
so that I never have to go back to you.
I wish that your visitation would be taken,
and you would be left alone,
as to never bother me again,
so I can live my life in peace.
(name of person) I am done with you,
I am free of you,
and you can never hurt me again.
So mote it be!

As you chant imagine you and that person connected with a thread and then a pair of scissors coming and cutting the thread. Imagine the person drifting away from you, fading away until they are completely out of your mind. After that then take some sort of item that they might have given you, something that resembles them and burn it. It can be anything, as long as it represents them. It can even be their name written on a piece of paper or a photo of them. Once it has burned out thank the goddess, close the circle and then scatter the ashes. It might be good to put the ashes in a bowl so that you can keep track of them when you scatter them. As you scatter them, imagine that person disappearing from your life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment