The Wiccan Rede

The Wiccan Rede

Saturday, January 16, 2010

getting books on witchcraft

Now you may think that books on the subject may be hard to obtain, but it is actually fairly easy. I went in borders today and I found all sorts of books on the subject. I bought two huge books about witchcraft which included just about every aspect of magick there is, and then a smaller book devoted entirely to spells. Large chains like borderes or barnes and nobels(pardon my mispelling because I doubt I spelld that right) will want to please everybody and will definitely have a section devoted to magickal studies where you can find everything from crystals to herbs to dreaming to book of shadows, etc. Before you buy a book though, look at the contents to see what sort of information they have, otherwise you might get a book that you find yourself unable to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment