The Wiccan Rede

The Wiccan Rede

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spell to Cure Acne

Okay, I read a couple of spells to cure acne, one fo them is from a fiction book about Wicca. Even though the book is informative and is very accurate, I am not going to be using the spell from it. I read another spell from a book I bought the other day, it is not fiction, it is a book all about witchcraft.

Take a white piece of paper and upon it draw a monster. DOn't just draw a little scribble on a piece of paper, actually draw a fearsome and repulsive monster, color it if you want even. Now, just keep in mind that once you have completed the drawing then you need to do the spell immediatley so don't draw the picture until you are sure you will be able to be alonbe and undisturbed for maybe an hour or so. After the picture is completed then hold it up to you and deliberately say "you are my acne!" and imagine this monster on your face just like your acne. Create a circle, lining it with five white candles, and imagine that inside your circle is a pentacle and your white candles are the five points. Now take another white candle and place it in front of you and burn the picture of the monster while chanting:

"You represent my acne,
the thing that kills my beauty.
I want you no more and never again
so I banish you from ever return
leave my face so it is pure
Leave my face you monster!"

That was just a quick incantation I cane up with, if you want to create your own then that is fine, probably even better because it comes from insiude of you. They are your words, and your words used by you are more powerful that anybody else's.
Enjoy this spell, feel free to tell me your results as a comment.

6 comments:

  1. When i was browsing through the internet few weeks ago,i saw a comment on this site about Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE on how he helped a lady, and i also contacted him, he is true spell cast. he help of cast a spell that brought back my lover (husband) who left me for another. i am so happy he is back to me now and we are happy together after 48hours of the love spell he did for me. you can contact him he you have any relationship or marital problem for help on;
    {agbazara@gmail. com}
    or call {+2348104102662}.

    STACY from USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I get rid of my acne on my face? Does the spell work? I really appreciate if you can help me get rid of my acne.. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ture story, I'm one of the persons that have benefited from Dr. Ogbeifun Love Spell. Dr Ogbeifun appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to cure my broken heart was to take my life after I tried several processes to reunite with my husband who dumped me after two years of our marriage for another lady but none of my efforts worked. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide plan before a strange spirit came over me like a rain and ministered to me to search online. After seeing so many talks about Dr. Ogbeifun Temple, I reluctantly searched and found amazing testimonies and recommendations about him which encouraged me to contact him via his email. He replied and asked me to wipe away my tears and quit any act to take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking Dr. Ogbeifun for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. He also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. I am so grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony. Contact him at this email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680 website  

      Delete
  3. They should really stop trying to advertise this Dr.Ogbeifun for love consultation when women are trying to get help with curing their skin. Spamming the site with your advertisement from fake customers should be illegal. Besides, why are you guys making women out to be so weak? Having some casters reunite them with someone who betrayed them? No one deserves that. No thank you!!! Boy, bye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he did not pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Dr Oselumen who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back home kneeling and begging to forgive he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr Oselumen can help you too email: droselumen@gmail.com or call or add him on whatsapp +2348054265852

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail.com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result.
    CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.

    ReplyDelete