The Wiccan Rede

The Wiccan Rede

Monday, February 8, 2010

oil to help soothe

Okay, there are many oils to help soothe you, and this can be applied to areas of aches to soothe them, or just as a calming oil, a stress reliever. Okay here is the recipe. I made this recipe with the stovetop method, but youi could do the same with the solar method too.
Add vegetable oil to a pan which is placedin another pan with boiling water. I just used enough vegetable oil to fill my container some so I can't give any exact measurments. Add a handful or green tea leaves, spearmint leaves, and peppermint leaves. Add a few drops of pure peppermint extract. ONLY A FEW! That stuff if really concentrated and if you add too much it will be really potent. I added a bit too much so it is very potent, but very relaxing. Then just let the oil thicken, bottle it and you're done! Now, I used mint and green tea because they all came in one teabag, but you could use all sorts of combinations of herbs. Enjoy your oil!

No comments:

Post a Comment