The Wiccan Rede

The Wiccan Rede

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

relaxing herbs

Herbs have different properties and effects of people, but some of my favorite ones are the relaxing herbs. They can help soothe aching muscles, releive stress, help you fall asleep, and a lot of them are great in teas(If you are not 100% sure that the herb isn't posionous then do not intake it in any way, shape, or form or else you could end up dead or in so much agony that you wish you were dead). These are just some of my favorites.
Spearmint
Peppermint
Gardenia
Lavender
Eucalyptus
Chamomile
Lemon Balm
Green Tea
Rose
Ginger
Catnip
Rosemary
Sage

I like to use a lot of mint. Mint tends to help calm you down, and it can also be good in releving aching muscles. My friend made a tea with catnip in it and it put her right to sleep so if you can't seem to get any sleep then try catnip. Lavender is good for soothing aching muscles. Chamomile and Green Tea helps calm you down and releive stress. Sage helps banish negative energy so it can be good if you are really angry and want to calm down. Those are just the ones I know aboutm. The other ones I haven't tried myself, but I am eager to do so.
These are just some herb combinations to make different teas out of. (Spearmint, Peppermint, Green Tea), (Lavender, Chamomile), (Catnip, Camomile), (Ginger, Lemon Balm), (Chamomile, Rose, Catnip, Lavender). Enjoy these herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment